- 660gr lamb backstrap fillets
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 sm lebanese cucumber
- 1 sm chinese cabbage, shredded 150gr bean sprouts
- 3 green onions,(shallots) sliced
- 2 sm red radishes, sliced
- ¼ cup roasted, unsalted peanuts chopped
- 1 tbl rice vinegar
- ½ cup SAL Lime & Chilli Plash
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 sm fresh red chilli extra (optional)
Assemble just before serving.
Grill, barbeque or pan fry lamb until browned on both sides, and cooked as desired. Remove from pan and let stand for 15 minutes.
Cut carrot and cucumber, lengthways, into ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, cucumber, sprouts, onions and radishes
Combine vinegar, juice, garlic, sugar, sauce and chillies, mix well. Slice the lamb thinly. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently. Serve the salad topped with the lamb and sprinkled with the peanuts.
Serves 4 -6