- 4 Fish Steaks ( bream)
- 12 green olives 2 tbsp capers ( soaked to remove saltiness/vinegar)
- 2 tbsp butter 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp saffron threads, powdered
- ½ – 1 preserved lime ( rinsed and cut into small pieces)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Small bunch coriander- chopped
In a large fry pan, heat butter with oil and stir in ginger and saffron.
Add fish, sprinkle with salt and pepper Add preserved limes, olives, capers and coriander.
Cook for 6-10 minutes, turning fish once Serve with rice or couscous