- 1.5-1.8KG snapper (scaled and gutted)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 sm red chilli (finely chopped)
- 2 lemons (quartered)
- 2 limes (quartered)
- Sea Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 sprigs coriander
- 500mls (2 cups) white wine
- 30g (3tbspn) butter (melted)
- 1 tbspn SAL Lime & Chilli Plash
Preheat oven 200o.
Wash fish inside and out. Pat dry. Make 4 – 5 vertical incisions to the bone on both sides of the fish. Sprinkle garlic & chilli inside cavity and season.
Squeeze juice from 1 lime and 1 lemon into cavity and stuff with rinds, remaining citrus fruits and coriander.
Place in dish, add wine & Plash and marinate for 2 hours turning once.
Remove fish and wrap in aluminium foil brushed with the butter.
Place in large baking tray and bake for 20-30 mins, till cooked through, but sill moist.