- 2kg mussels, scrubbed
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, mid-ribs remove, sliced finely
- 2 stems lemon grass, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths and bruised
- 2 green chillies, halved lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced finely
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp SAL Lemongrass Drizzle
- 1tsp honey
- 150ml light coconut milk
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the kaffir lime leaves lemon grass and chillies and stir-fry over a medium heat for 30 seconds. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the mussels and stir. Cover and cook until all have opened, shaking the pan once ot twice, removing mussels as they open. Remove from the heat and spoon the mussels into serving bowls; discard any that have not opened. Stir in the lime juice, SAL Drizzle and honey and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and stir in the coconut milk until heated.
Spoon the sauce over the mussels and serve.