Lime Chilli Marinade
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic peeled and crushed
- 4 double kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 1 tsp grated palm sugar, if unavailable, use:
- equal parts brown sugar and maple sugar.
- 2 tbsps SAL Lime & Chilli Plash
- 1 -2 chillies, deseeded, pith removed and minced.
- Finely grated rind of 1 lime (no pith)
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil (or other flavourless oil)
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken, chopped in 2cm pieces
- 750g fresh or dried noodles, treated according to packet 1
- cup snowpeas or sugar snap peas, angle sliced
- 2 spring onions, very finely sliced
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup combined fish sauce
- ½ cup chopped mint or coriander juice of 1 lime
Combine marinade ingredients. Mix through chicken. Marinate in fridge for 15-30 minutes. Heat a heavy frypan and fry chicken until just cooked through. Prepare noodles as per instructions. Add to chicken with snowpeas and spring onions, stir over heat for a minute.
Stir in Plash, and sauces, mint or coriander. Toss until heated through.
To serve. Squeeze juice of lime over top of each serve.